Saturday, April 2, 2016

PSA: COLOR CONTACTS HURT

Hey guys! So like I told you earlier we filmed today and what I learned today was..... COLORED CONTACTS HURTTT! So Caroline had to use the colored contacts to show her brain was hacked and it was so hard to use! She cried because of how much they hurt. We won't be using those contacts ever again! Poor Caroline had such a struggle putting them on and then keeping them in! Plus we couldn't get the shot right so we re-filmed a few times and she just wanted to get them out already! I took some videos of the struggle. Enjoy!!!
Here's some video I edited so you guys can watch our struggle without having to watch all the slow parts. Also I'm going to edit some bloopers and I'll be posting them soon !

                                                                  - Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment